Terms and Conditions
We want your shopping experience with us to be a happy one. Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions below before making your purchase and feel free to contact us with any queries.
1. All UK orders will be posted using Royal Mail 2nd class or My Hermes at our discretion free of charge. This can be changed at any time without notice.
2. All European orders will be posted via Royal Mail International Standard delivery at a one off cost of £10.
3. We aim to despatch all orders within 1-2 working days.
4. Other charges or expenses such as customs duties will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
5. Deliveries to a third party address will be the responsibility of the purchaser. We will not be liable for any parcels lost in transit to a third party address.
6. In the event that you do not receive your parcel, please contact us in the first instance and we will try to help you to trace your delivery. We will not be liable for undelivered parcels if we can provide certificate or proof of postage.
7. We hope that you will love our fabrics and creations as much as we do, however if you would like to return your order to us, you can do this within 14 days of order at your own cost and your own responsibility. Please contact us to discuss your return in the first instance.
8. Refunds will only be made if items are received by us and we determine that they are in their original condition and in their original packaging therefore please obtain proof of postage as we are unable to accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Once this has been agreed, we will offer you an exchange or refund within 5 working days. Please note, if items are returned in an unsatisfactory state, including unwelcome smells, we will be unable to offer a refund and you will need to pay postage costs for items to be returned to you.
9. We are unable to offer refunds for items that are bespoke, or commissions that are made, unless they are faulty.
10. If your whole order is returned, and you received free postage, the postage costs will be deducted from the refunded amount.
11. Should an item you have ordered be out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an alternative or refund.
12. Prices are subject to change without notice.
13. It will be your own responsibility to ensure products are suitable for your specific requirements.
14. We have tried to represent our products as accurately as possible, however due to screen resolutions complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
15. We advise pre-washing of fabrics before use. Most fabrics are washable at 30 degrees.
16. Please be assured that we will not share your details wih any third party except your address with couriers.
Red Farm Fabrics & Crafts, Glebeland, Hawton, Nottingham NG24 3RN
Tel: 07806 608550